About Me

My photo
This is a blog of Dan and melody and our life together

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry



Hello I don't know if anyone still checks in on this site due to the inactivity but, I just thought it was time for a new post. I like to follow other peoples posts and some reason we just never get around to working on our own.
I am currently listening to Jack Johnson doing a cover song of the White Stripes as I peck away at this key board. I think I will put a cute picture with this post so that it will get some attention. Okay, now I have some Queen " another one bites the dust" on, ( man, I type slow). I can't literally finish typing one paragraph before another song starts. Maybe that is a sign that I should do more post so I can get more practice at this typing thing. Oh man, now it is on Guns & Roses, this is so embarrassing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The mustache is lookin' good. Who's the baby that Melody has?
My Google reader automatically lets me know when you update, so I don't have to keep refreshing you page ;).
We need to update our blog, too. Maybe tonight...

Kim Haak said...

Dan, I missed the mustache. Was this one Melody enhanced???
Thanks for updating your blog with cute pictures
Ma