About Me

My photo
This is a blog of Dan and melody and our life together

Monday, May 23, 2011

God has blessed Dan and I

 We are pregnant and my due dat is Dec 26th, so it should be a fun Christmas. This is the 9th week, I have been exhausted off and on, but from what I have been reading, I should get my energy back in the second trimester, and then lose it again in the third. Luckily I have not had any morning sickness, but I do get nauseous if I don't eat, and every thing that I do eat taste so much better than it use to.Our baby in the ultra sound looked more like an alien:) The baby changes every week, and should look more like a baby in the next ultra sound. We are already in love.Today the baby could pee( a weird and some what gross fact) We are so excited and grateful on what the future holds. We are thinking of moving, to a 2 bedroom, maybe in Capitola. Its either we rent if the rents low, or buy, because rent is too high.



Aunt Cheryl at New Brighton

Abby our Niece


Jessica an I after a 13mile run last October
Love you all and we will try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

Kim Haak said...

Woo-whoo! (Or however you spell that cheer?) Enjoy every day as God gives the 31 more weeks to get ready.

Love, John and Kim

John Haak said...

We are spreading the news and prayer now. Just saw Sarah and found out you called her last night. I am sure you will come up with better names than "Buster" and Posey" but keep them as a back up ... :>)

Love, John