About Me

My photo
This is a blog of Dan and melody and our life together

Thursday, November 20, 2008

arrrr.....my hands

My truck is old, ( and by old i mean if it was my child it could have a driver license by now), so with that comes lots of random maintenance issues. So now I am getting more and more familiar with my truck manual and all the auto jargon ( that seems to have been some sort of male birth right that I somehow missed out on), that I never knew. Well anyway, I am slowly learning to check all the parts I buy before I leave the store, and not just to trust the guys that they gave me the right stuff. And you know what the worst part is, as soon as I fix all the little bugs in my truck, I am going to want to buy a whole new car. But, it is all just a growing experience, right.

No comments: