About Me

My photo
This is a blog of Dan and melody and our life together

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A New Hope

This is the first voyage into the deep space of the internet blog. Melody and I decided it was time to get hip and join the 21st century. The title of this blog site came to me on one of my hour long drives to work, (when most of my deep thoughts seem to surface). It is a play on the words THE MELTING POT, which would describe our life together as married couple of five years. I am not sure if Melody is down with the blog title yet, but it will grow on her, (because it is a GREAT idea). Well, that is all I have to say for now, ( gee I hope I haven't run out of stuff to blog about already). Oh ya, pictures our on the way..... as soon as I can harness the technology to put the up on this site. Be seeing you all later in cyberspace.

No comments: